Share this job on social:
About the job
£18,875 (PLUS potential to earn up to 25% of salary on a quarterly bonus)
Are you customer focused and seeking a career within a wellknown company that generously look after their employees?
Are you a bubbly and positive person that gets a buzz from being in a fast paced and fun environment?
Here at Manpower, we have partnered with an outstanding selfstorage company with stores all over the UK. You will be given brilliant training and have chance to progress throughout your career.
This role is 40 hours per week which includes soft sales (Upselling) and retail management.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Manage a small team (34 people)
- Delegate and manage time effectively
- Ensure that company policies are maintained
- Customer liaison through phone and email
- Maintain hygienic environment working to guidelines, health and safety regulations
- Upselling products (Boxes, Bubble wrap, Locks etc.) to meet KPIs
- To have a strong retail background
- Management level experience for at least 2 years
- Confident on the phone and face to face
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to work to targets in a fast paced environment
- Bonus scheme with the potential to earn 25% of your salary on a quarterly basis
- 28 days holiday (Goes up with length of service)
- Birthdays off
- Monthly awards for exceeding service
- WOW point system
- Company discount
For more information, apply today!
Sales, Sales Manager, Customer Service, Retail, KPI, Target, Shop Assistant, Upselling, Sales Executive, Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Membership, Telesales, Team Leader, Call Centre