One Stop - Customer Service Assistant
Whilst being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to put our customers at the heart of everything we do, as part of the One Stop & Tesco family, you’ll need to:
- Greet each customer with a warm and friendly welcome
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are
- Do your best to make sure the customer finds everything they want
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services
- Always be in store, on time, smartly dressed and ready to serve
- Always think 25 when serving age restricted products
- Work as part of a team to complete store duties
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2017/18 earnings.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Share Schemes
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & - Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
- Sunday and Out of Hours premiums available
Posted 130 days ago