£16 - £21 per hour
£16p/h - £21p/h Overtime rate
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Scottish provider in recruiting a staff nurse, Days or Nights for their medium sized Nursing Home located in the North of Edinburgh, easily accessible by public transport & commutable from nearby areas.
This highly reputable company is looking for RGN/RMN's/RNLD's for the service which has a manager with much longevity and supports the elderly, those loving with dementia & acquired brain injury. The home, rated 4's & 5's has a supportive team in place and has beautiful landscaped gardens and a whole host of activities in the local community.
Day & Night shifts available & overtime rate of £21p/h! This company offers specific nurse training and excellent progression opportunities along with 6 weeks annual leave.
Staff Nurse Duties:
• Assess residents' health and well being across a complex and changing case-load.
• Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and well-being needs.
• Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
• Contribute to quality improvement.
• Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights.
• Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
Relevant Qualifications & Experience:
• RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified with live PIN.
• Nursing home experience/care of the elderly/dementia
• Excellent clinical knowledge.
• Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
How to Apply:
To be considered please call Michaela on 01904 570050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 10 days ago