Chartered Building Surveyor
£30,000 - £55,000
My client is an interdisciplinary Construction company who are well respected in the industry who specialise in the Housing, Healthcare, Education and Commercial sectors.
Due to substantial growth and internal promotion they are looking to recruit Chartered Building Surveyors in Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
You will ideally be office based but will be client facing and there will be a need for local travel to client sites and site visits.
- The ideal candidate will be Chartered, MRICS status but AssocRICS will be considered with relevant experience
- You will have excellent core building surveying and project management skills
- You will be successful at leading interdisciplinary project teams
- You will have a track record of managing programmes of work
- You must have excellent client interface skills
In return you will receive a highly competitive package with excellent development opportunities in the future. Package will include a generous holiday allowance, CPD training courses, professional fees and pension plus more!
If you don't have the relevant skills required for this particular position please get in contact as we have other Building Surveying and General Practice vacancies throughout the UK from Graduate level to Director/Partner, some of which are not advertised due to the clients request.
Posted 105 days ago