£16000 - £17000 per annum
Can you support students in fun activities? Do you have experience working with SEN students? Are you looking for your next opportunity?
Then do we have a role for you!
Working alongside therapy staff and teaching assistants, in the SEN hub situated in a post 16 mainstream college, You will support students on a one to one basis with complex and physical disabilities. The school aim to provide interactive sessions for all students to learn key life skills, with your guidance and support, you will maintain that all students can become excited when approaching new tasks.
Sounds interesting right? Wait there is more!
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Exclusive roles in Sussex and Surrey
- On call service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- One to one consultants to support you through the process
- Online services including timesheets and online courses
- Access to all facilities on site including onsite farm, animal handling centre, golf course, Gym and horse riding centre.
- Career and outdoor educational days
- Large canteen
- Specialised agricultural college
- Onsite free parking
- Work experience opportunities
- Participate in team meetings and training programs
- Support the main teacher to assist with any preparation classroombased tasks
- Flexible in meeting the needs of each student
- Work on a one to one or group basis and help your student to become engaged and motivated in each session
- Participate in all timetabled activities throughout the day
- Ensure that your students independent learning plan is implemented throughout each session
- Experience working with Adults or children
- Must have own means of transport
- Must have experience in personal care
Sound like the influential role you have been waiting for? Then apply now before its too late!
We will be interviewing for this role on the 21st of January 2019.
If you would like to be considered for this role then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Posted 157 days ago