Job provided by Luton Bennett
Share this job on social:
About the job
Competitive Salary + Company Pension + Occassional overtime
Monday to Friday days based role 8 to 16:30 with a 30 minute break
Industrial Electrician required within a successful manufacturer offering long term job security and potential for career advancement in line with company growth.
The role will be suited to electrical engineers from any industrial or manufacturing maintenance backgrounds. All experience levels will be considered with time spent in relevant engineering environments. You will be able to cover single and three phase power supplies and all cover all lighting circuits including back up or emergency systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the supply of safe electricity through the building and power supply to the plant and machinery as well as the maintenance and repair on all electrical elements of the machinery onsite.
The company are in a period of growth with expansion of teams in various areas of the business, they are a specialised producer of precision composite materials and provide a niche product range to a global customer base. The successful candidate will benefit from secure employment and training and development can be provided for the right person.
The Role in Brief:
- Electrical maintenance and repair for building and production machinery
- Carryout testing procedures
- Calibrate measurement equipment
- Complete all required documentation to comply with regulations
The Person Required:
- Experienced Industrial Electrician from an industrial or manufacturing background
- Single and 3 phase systems experience
- All experience levels considered within relevant engineering environments