Job provided by Wolseley UK
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
About the role:
We are currently recruiting a Senior Network Analyst to join our Ripon IT team. You will be responsible for supporting the data network throughout Wolseley UK and to support the shared services (Global) Wolseley network where appropriate. This includes all aspects of maintenance, provisioning and proactive servicing of the network. The role will also when required support project delivery and some network infrastructure design.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day Network Operations around incidents, problems, changes and requests.
- To perform on an on call rota across all Network Technologies
- Proactively monitor all aspects of the network using available monitoring tools and manage issues through to resolution.
- Transfer knowledge to the team and other areas such as Service Management
- Able to manage requirements, design, documentation and install complex projects within given business timescales.
- Able to review existing project streams and ratify solutions
What we are looking for:
- Experience of supporting and maintain a large-scale networking environment.
- Support and maintain Cisco NEXUS, switching and routing platforms.
- Work comfortably within a multi VRF topology environment.
- Experience supporting and maintaining BIG IP F5 platforms.
- Support and maintain Palo Alto firewalls - multi Vsys environments.
- Configure and migrate IPSEC site to site VPNs - Cisco ASA to Palo Alto.
- Support and maintain large-scale Cisco wireless deployments.
About your development and benefits
We aim to unlock your potential and equip you with all the skills required to move to the next stage in your career with us, whilst earning a full salary. This all starts with your induction where you get to know us and our business and continues with relevant training and development.
Our people get benefits including:
- Pension plan
- Holiday - 23 days
- Staff discount
Wolseley UK is the UK operating company of Ferguson plc, the world’s largest specialist distributor of plumbing and heating products. We supply 1.1 million customers with 1 million products carefully sourced from approximately 52,000 suppliers.
Previously, we operated Plumb, Parts, Drain, Pipe and Climate Centre as separate businesses. As part of a major transformation programme, we are bringing these brands together to form one specialist trade merchant called Wolseley, to sit alongside our growing infrastructure business
We are the UK’s largest plumbing, heating and cooling trade specialist merchant. Soon, our entire product range will be accessible under one roof. That means customers can easily reach all our products and specialisms, delivering on our promise of helping them achieve more.