Share this job on social:
About the job
A specialist high-end fit-out contractor that works across a range of sector including high-end residential and commercial is on the lookout for an Estimator to join their business. The client are based in Central London not far from Piccadilly Circus and deliver projects all across the South East of the UK with a particular focus on the London market.
Having grown already through this financial year, they are looking for an Estimator that can be with them long term as there is scope for vast personal development within an already flourishing business. Thus, this individual must be ambitious and hardworking, with sound industry knowledge and a track record of estimating in the construction sector. Their core pot projects are up to £10 million.
This individual can be from a fit-out/refurbishment background but must have at least 5 years industry experience in an Estimator role. This could be the ideal next step for a budding Estimator with their own personal ambitions.
- Experience in the design and build residential and commercial sectors is vital.
- Managing the whole tender process including bills of quantities, take offs, pricing.
- Familiarity with relevant software's and packages including Microsoft Office.
- Must be comfortable handling large volumes of data.
- Proven track record of winning business.
- Ability to sell and pitch the tender.
- Experience with relevant Estimating packages, e.g. Conquest, CostX, COINS
- Degree educated is preferred but not essential
The role would be commutable from Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Middlesex, Cambridgeshire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Kent, Sussex, Essex, Hampshire and Suffolk
If this role sounds of interest, please apply online to Owen Dearn at X4 Group on #####@######.### or call ##### ######for more information.
They are looking to arrange interviews for w/c 5 th November 2018 with a view to start the successful candidate as soon as possible.