Lawyer – Family
£35000 - £55000 per annum
Excellent opportunity for a Family Lawyer to join a leading Lincoln firm.
The successful candidate will join a vibrant and forward-thinking team of legal professionals and will be able to handle a mixed caseload of predominantly privately funded family matters. Working well under minimum supervision, you will also participate in business development and marketing activities to promote further growth of the department.
Responsibilities • Divorce and separation • Financial matters and proceedings following divorce or separation • Private law children matters • Post and pre-nuptial agreements • Cohabitation agreements • Separation agreements • Marketing activities • Business development • Financial control
The Candidate • Applications are welcomed from qualified solicitors or legal executives with a minimum of a year’s PQE • Ideally, you will be technically proficient with solid experience across a broad range of private and public family matters • Having a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and a good standard of numeracy would be beneficial • It would be advantageous to possess exceptional client care and communication skills
The Firm Our client is a very well established multi-office firm with a strong presence across Lincolnshire and the East Midlands. This multi-accredited firm offers a comprehensive range of legal services to corporate and individual clients regionally and throughout the UK. Understanding the importance of forging a strong relationship with their local community, they are actively involved in local charities and schools, building long-lasting relationships which is reflected in their loyal client base.
Benefits • Competitive salary • Excellent opportunities for career progression
Lawyer - Family
For further details of this Family Lawyer vacancy, please contact Sophie quoting reference SG03816321.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 156 days ago