Commercial Finance Director
£50k - 80k per year
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Finance professional to join our Business Leadership Team based from our Head Office in Wrexham (LL13).
The mission of the Commercial Finance Director is to enable business units to deliver strategic objectives by adding specific commercial and financial expertise & ongoing support.
What does the role involve?
* Partnering with business divisional leads, providing robust financial and commercial information, delivering accurate and insightful analysis, challenging the business to improve performance and identifying opportunities for revenue and profit growth
* Providing proactive input into contract negotiations and contract decision making
* Act as an interface between other business partners (Finance, Operations, HR, IT) to ensure streamlined, transparent operations
* Involvement in the preparation of budgets and business plans for the Group business
* Monthly reporting of financial performance, forecasts and budget variances including understanding financial opportunities and risk
* Be a key interface with the financial controlling team to ensure accurate and timely information
* Challenge current ways of working, driving efficiencies revenue/margin generation and cost savings wherever possible
* Superior communication & exceptional people skills
* Strong time, task and stakeholder management
* A fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
* Practical experience of operating at a senior level within a business with senior leaders, providing both commercial and financial support/expertise
* Ability to lead, motivate and inspire!
* Experience of leading other leaders and getting the best from a varied team
* High energy, ambition and entrepreneurial spirit
* Thinks outside the box and obsessed with continuous improvement
* Highly-organised who plans and executes effectively
Posted 11 days ago