Job provided by 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Digital Optimisation Manager (Marketing)
Hours: Permanent / full time
Salary: £35k pa + benefits
Reports to: Marketing Operations Manager
Direct Reports: 3 (Digital Content Manager, Web Content Manager (parttime), Digital Assistant
Nisa is an awardwinning group which helps independent retailers flourish in the retail market by distributing quality and competitive food at scale. Our ethos is to support communities around the UK, by helping independent retailers make a true difference to their local area.
We are looking for a Digital Optimisation Manager, working in Marketing, to deliver and maintain best practice digital marketing implementation across Nisas B2B and B2C online platforms
Key Results Areas:
- Devise and deliver B2B and B2C online strategies which guide target audiences along a predetermined customer journey which makes them increasingly loyal and valuable to the Nisa organisation or/and its partner stores.
- Develop, maintain and manage all of Nisas online platform within budget, whilst optimising their performance and keeping them current in a fastdeveloping digital world.
- To explore and test innovative B2B and B2C digital initiatives, having demonstrated that they have the potential to benefit the Nisa business, whether in the short, medium or long term
- Work with the Head of Marketing and the Marketing Operations Manager, to develop a digital marketing strategy for Nisa, with emphasis on optimising the user journey from awareness to loyalty and advocacy.
- Recommend strategies for SEO, PPC, Adwords and paid social activity.
- Optimise and maintain the Nisa Store Locator as well as Nisas presence on third party digital search platforms.
- Manage the building, development and maintenance of a Nisa website which enables the targeting of all relevant B2B & B2C audiences.
- Motivate UX and content development of the OCS partner portal
- In partnership with the wider marketing team, plan and deliver engaging seasonal campaigns and other activities across digital platforms in a timely manner and within budget.
- Set up digital KPIs for all platforms, set targets and focus the team on the achievement of those targets. Run split testing experiments to continually improve efficiency.
- Scrutinise relevant insights and identify trends which will influence future strategy and help optimise expenditure.
- Develop an affiliate digital strategy for Nisa
- All activity to be effectively delivered within agreed timeframes, budgets and in line with commercial objectives.
Skills & Competencies:
- Previous experience in a digital role within the retail, FMCG or a consumer/member facing organisation is essential, preferably at a manager level
- Excellent communications skills; the successful applicant should be able to produce compelling visual and written communications
- High levels of creativity and the ability to work collaboratively with internal teams and external teams, including agencies
- A thorough understanding of B2B and B2C digital marketing
- Experience of web and social media marketing
- High level of project management skills and sound personal organisation and planning skills
- Welldeveloped influencing and negotiating skills to manage the demands of a range of stakeholders
- Highly productive individual with a positive can do attitude, driven to continually move forward, as long as it is beneficial to do so
- Selfmotivated, able to work on own initiative but also able to work as a team player
- Strong commercial experience and acumen
- Numerate with the ability to manage budgets, understand commercial objectives and analyse financial data
- A strong understanding of and empathy for Nisa wholesale partners, shoppers and market dynamics. Ideally, the candidate will have some food retail experience, having perhaps held a parttime job in a convenience store or supermarket
- Graduate in a marketing or digital marketing discipline (ideally 1st or 2:1)
- A professional marketing qualification e.g. Chartered Institute of Marketing would also be desirable but not essential
Please note this job description details the key areas of the role but is not exhaustive. The job description is subject to review and amendment in line with the needs of the business.
In order to apply for this role, please click Apply to continue your application. Please ensure you include details of your current remuneration package.