£35k - 45k per year
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Protein Scientist at a rapidly expanding life science company based in Hertfordshire, offering a competitive salary.
Protein Scientist Role :
* Develop methods for conjugation site identification and quantification using peptide mapping and accurate mass screening respectively
* Follow existing SOPs to perform, screen and document antibody-small molecule conjugations using a range of linker chemistries, small molecules and excipients
* Synthesis of antibody drug conjugates following an SOP and subsequent purification
Protein Scientist Requirements:
* Years of experience: 3 years
* Experience Protein LC-MS is essential.
* Experience method development and Validation is essential.
* Experience in basic Q-ToF Mass spectrometer and LC maintenance is essential.
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced Protein Scientist that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company offering between £35-£45,000.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry, at X4 Life Sciences we cover all permanent and contract positions with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.
X4 Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment business for the life sciences sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 15 countries across Europe and the US.
Posted 5 days ago