Job provided by Sitec
Share this job on social:
About the job
Sitec have a requirement for an Employment Marketing Assistant for our client based in Broughton. This is a contract position for an initial 3 months, this is highly likely to be extended. The pay rate for this role is £15p/hr PAYE.
The role of the Employment Marketing Assistant is to focus primarily on marketing the employer brand and supporting sourcing activities for the clients recruitment needs.
This role will provide full support to the Employment Marketing Team on all crossteam projects, both nationally and transnationally,and will include analysis, as well as project managment of additional service offerings and events.
- Representation and promotion of the client in the UK, working closely with all Divisional Platform Leaders to bring the combined brand awareness to the external market whilst adhering to time, cost (budget) and quality requirements;
- Act as the key contact with the Advertising Agency and have lead responsibility for media planning (budget management), content creation and candidate engagement during recruitment campaigns.
- Direct focus on Employment Marketing activities to boost both brand awareness and promotion of the divisions as Employers of Choice via awards/campus activities/industry events/advertising etc.
- Organisation of specialist events, close working with the respective Recruiters, Agencies and/or the Employment Marketing ensuring events remain budget compliant whilst delivering on sourcing requirements;
- Act as a the Employment Marketing bridge for all Airbus Employment Operations areas and to have involvement with campus management events, careers fairs & agreed Schools Liaison activities;
- Internal/External stakeholder management with a broad variety of business areas as well as our Advertising Agencies and Educational Establishments;
The successful candidate must be educated to A level standard (or equivalent) and will need to have;
- Experience of either advertising, content creation or candidate sourcing activities
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising practices
- Excellent English both written and verbal
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills
- Strong IT (Microsoft Office/) skills
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.