Year 4 Class Teacher - Primary School Teacher Kirklees
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
£95 - 140 per day
Vision for Education are seeking a year 4 Class Teacher from April 2019 to work in a full time role in one of our OFSTED 'good' client schools in Kirklees.
The desired year 4 Primary Teacher will be working in our client school from April 2019. We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic schools in the area. We are looking to hear from experienced year 4 Teachers AND passionate and determined Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) who are looking to start their career in teaching.
Vision for Education works with hundreds of schools in the Kirklees area. Our office in Huddersfield covers schools in Kirklees, Calderdale, Wakefield and other areas. We work with both Primary and Secondary schools that have an outstanding reputation in their local area and are passionate about ensuring our community provides the best possible education for our children.
To be considered for the position of year 4 Primary Teacher, you will:
- Have experience teaching children in your specific setting.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Have passed your ITT course
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our team on 01484 642 889 or contact email@example.com
Posted 21 days ago