£9 - £13 per hour + Benefits
Mediplacements are currently looking for a band 2/3 Phlebotomist who is able to hit the ground running, with the ability to perform high quality general Phlebotomy within a fast paced environment in the Hertfordshire area.
The successful candidate must be competent with bleeding a large number of patients a day.
- 1 year previous Phlebotomy experience within the UK
- Certificate of competence
- Good checkable references
- Motivated and flexible attitude
Candidates must be flexible as shifts times may vary usually being 7:45am 1pm. This position is initially due to last 3 months, however there is a possibility of extension.
To find out more please call Natasha on 0207 613 6816 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Additional benefits include:
- A dedicated one to one service
- Fast track registration process
- Excellent rates of pay
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Weekly pay on time, every time
- Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
- Our loyalty scheme; TPG incentives thousands of online and in store discounts
- No Registration Fee!
- Reimbursed CRBs
Posted 159 days ago