Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
£50k - 60k per year
Position: C# Developer
Start date: asap - 4 weeks
Role type: Permanent
Salary: £50-60K + Bonus (10%) + Pension (8%) + discounted shares + medical insurance + life assurance + gym
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global life sciences/manufacturing group to contribute to a greenfield R&D. The clients' products and serviced are used world-wide for ensuring quality and compliance in sectors such as Pharmaceuticals, Medical Research, Diagnostics & Clinical, Food, Forensics, Environmental, Chemical & Energy.
The role as C# Developer:
The client is seeking a C# Senior Software Engineer to join an existing team in a key position working on developing products and platforms geared towards the pharma, security and life science sectors. The client is seeking a dynamic individual who has proven technical leadership abilities and soft skills to working both within local and global teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be a part of the product development team and participate in the development of new products.
- You will play an important role in the design of new instrument software platform for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Design and develop software programs, products and tools required for the operation and control of programmable products, working largely within OpenLab frameworks.
- You are expected to document research and design specifications.
- Facilitate transition of product design and enhancement to full production/delivery.
- Determine and develops approaches to assignments working within and adapting the client's architecture
- Leads or have a key role in development and/or design modules including coordination with other functions.
- Solve a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity.
- Developing code modules to a design specification.
The C# Developer candidate:
- Minimum 5 years' experience of working in software development.
- Good understanding of: C#, .NET 4.x and object-oriented programming methodologies
- Technical knowledge of database concepts and computer network technologies
- Familiarity with Agile development concepts and test-driven development
- Worked in early stage product development and familiar with Product Development Lifecycle.
- Ability to interact effectively with other teams across various development and ability and willingness to work a team, working with peers and management.
- Familiar with the concepts of frame work architecture.
- Must be able to write code for test
- Deployed software to end users.
- Know-how in using source code control systems (Git or others)
- Understanding of project and workflow management
- Pharma software experience, specifically 21CFR part11.
- Experience of OpenLab, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Experience of Jira
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the C# Developer, then please apply now!
Posted 42 days ago