Job provided by Wallace Hind Selection
Share this job on social:
About the job
Working for a market leading manufacturer of pallet stretch & shrink wrap machines with a brief to take over an existing & established territory from the incumbent who is retiring and will be available to introduce you to all his existing clients. Good job with a lovely company and no individual sales target!
SALARY: up to £35,000
· up to £10,000 Annual Bonus
· Choice of Car
· 10% Non Contributory Pension
· Health Cover
LOCATION: Covering the Northern UK from the M62 corridor including all of Scotland
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Carlisle
JOB SPECIFICATION: Area Sales Manager - Pallet Stretch & Shrink Wrap Machines
A classic area sales role initially working closely with the current incumbent who is retiring with a brief to maintain & grow both turnover and margin with mainly existing accounts although you will also be expected to develop new business.
REQUIREMENTS: Area Sales Manager - Pallet Stretch & Shrink Wrap Machines
· You MUST have a proven and current track record of success in an external/field based sales role having sold within or to manufacturers in the industrial, engineering &/or technical markets
· You will ideally have sold to the food, beverage or logistics markets
· You will have sold ideally either packaging machinery or packaging
· An engineering background & qualifications would be an advantage but is not essential
A well established and fast growing manufacturer of both automatic & semi automatic pallet stretch and shrink wrap machines to the food, beverage & logistics markets although they can sell to any company that uses pallets
Are excellent. People who join, stay for a long time and the company likes to promote from within.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Michael Horsley quoting Area Sales Manager - Pallet Stretch & Shrink Wrap Machines and reference MP15270 to DD: +44 ##### ######Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 ##### ######. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.