NIGHT MANAGER - Frankfurt - €35,000
Frankfurt, Brandenburg, Germany
We are looking for a Night Manager that is experienced, fierce and thorough.
You will work for an amazing company that believes in hospitality to its finest.
This luxury hotel offers sensational experiences to their guests and their staff, and all of this in the beautiful city of Frankfurt.
Goals of the task:
- To offer our customers a friendly and efficient service at all times, taking into account the established service standards and the company's policy.
- Supports, oversees and trains all front office staff to provide the best possible service to each guest, taking into account the given standards.
Qualifications and Tasks:
- Takes over the tasks of the Manager on Duty.
- Know the standards and implement them in their daily tasks, actively pursuing the goals of the hotel. Verifies the standards and their compliance through targeted training.
- Supports all hotel staff during the night to ensure a smooth, fast and friendly service.
- Supports the Night Audit in his daily work and carries out night control tasks if necessary.
- Is responsible for maintaining peace, order, cleanliness and safety in the hotel.
- Regularly conducts tours and controls all open F & B outlets, as well as all other hotel areas, night staff and partner companies (quality and presence).
- Attends guest complaints and ensures a quick satisfaction of the guest.
- Effective treatment of guests' complaints and their follow-up, information obligation to the supervisor.
- Documents all notable events of the night in the logbook, which are forwarded to the receptionist.
- Accepts sick leave within the night shift for all departments of the house, sends it to the right places and, if necessary, provides replacement personnel.
- Creates daily logistic statistics (checks the accuracy of logistic prices for individual and group bookings, creates market segment reports).
- Performs the daily shutdown and a file backup of the computer system for reception and accounting and can restore standard errors in software and hardware.
- Participates regularly in training and implements the knowledge acquired there in practice.
- Identifies training needs, helps develop training plans and trains front-office staff.
- Ensures a good, performance-oriented working environment within the department and motivates employees.
- Decide on discounts and discounts after consultation with the receptionist.
- Builds and maintains effective employee relations.
- Produces requested reports and ensures that these are fully and punctually handed to the persons concerned.
- Ensures that initiatives such as OeX / 4DX, etc. are actively practiced / implemented in the team and is a good example.
- Review and implementation of procedures and procedures where necessary.
- Compliance with all laws and regulations in the field of safety and health at work, emergency plan, disaster management, fire safety, etc.
- Partly responsible for the safety in the hotel and the strict compliance with all safety regulations, especially when dealing with technical equipment and machines.
- Exact knowledge of the behavior in case of fire, evacuation or other emergency situations (such as bomb alert etc.)
Posted 26 days ago