£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Commercial Analyst Surrey £40,000£45,000
Do you have a passion for travel? Are you commercially focused?
A world Leading Travel company based in Surrey are looking for a commercial analyst to work in the international commercial team to monitor market and product performance against targets. This global company are offering customers a chance to travel to some of the worlds most popular destinations. The role will play a key figure in understanding the business on a global scale and working closely with the marketing, sales and finance departments. In return you will work for a fantastic, well known organisation who offer flexible working, travel discounts and much more.
Role of a Commercial Analyst
- To provide relevant commercial information from performance reports to help understand the key risk areas and trends from international markets and booking trends
- Work closely with global stakeholders and the brand strategy teams to deliver an optimal international sourcing forecast
- Carry out analysis on performance and forecast risk and present to senior members of the business on the international strategy required
- Work collaboratively with revenue and commercial teams to identify ways of improving booking performance and research competitor performance
Requirements of a Commercial Analyst
- Experienced using analytical and business intelligence tools such as Power BI and SQL
- Solid business and financial acumen with the the ability to drive strategic decisions
- Strong stakeholder management and comfortable presenting to senior members of the business
- Highly comfortable identifying trends from large data sets
- Bachelors degree in business, economics or quantitative field
- Travel industry experience would be advantageous
If you want to work for a global travel company with amazing benefits, then click apply now!
Posted 104 days ago