Job provided by Nigel Frank International
Share this job on social:
About the job
German speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Exciting new opportunities for hardworking, ambitious and driven German speaking Graduates / Sales Professionals to join Frank Recruitment Group as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
Work in a fast paced sales environment, receive industry leading training and be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive base salary + uncapped commission and luxury incentives.
Established in our Newcastle UK office in 2006 we have experienced rapid growth resulting in additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore with opportunities to travel and relocate.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant role:
- Work in a meritocratic and competitive environment
- Sell and negotiate on multiple levels
- Manage and control your own recruitment processes
What we need:
Complete fluency in German (spoken and written)
Bachelors degree (any discipline) and/or previous sales experience
- Commitment to a fulltime permanent contract
- Ambition and a strong work ethic to go that extra mile
- Competitive, fast paced and energetic
- Sociable work hard/play hard atmosphere
- Encouraging, supportive and challenging
What we offer:
- Competitive starting base salary + uncapped commission
- Full training and fast progression
- International opportunities for travel and work
- Monthly company events
- Michelin star lunch clubs
- Exclusive 5* international trips
This vacancy is for a fulltime permanent role. To apply, email your CV and Cover Letter to Demi at #####@######.### or call ##### ######if you require further information.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are currently unable to make contact with all candidates. If you have not received a response within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful at this time.