Job provided by CMD Recruitment Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Do you have an IT Networking or Audio Visual based degree / qualification?
Have you gained any experience providing 1st Line Technical Support?
If you have answered "yes" to one or both the above questions, then please get in touch to find out more details on this great opportunity!
Our client is based on the outskirts of Swindon and they are looking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer.
Working within a team environment, this role will be offering 1st Line Technical Support to a customer network of varied and very interesting AV products. Their customers are both residential and commercial based.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established organisation with a wonderful product range and build a career within the business. Training will be given if you have the right qualifications but no previous experience!
Key Responsibilities will include;-
- Take incoming support calls from customers in the UK and across Europe
- Apply troubleshooting techniques with customers facing issues
- Remote desktop support with customers where required
- Provide technical advice to customers searching for solutions
- Escalate issues ot vendors where necessary
- Arrange repairs in-house or with vendors
- Test new software, products and solutions
- CRM software administration
- You must have your own transport
- Ideally you will have previous experience of providing 1st Line Technical Support
- An IT Networking or Audio Visual degree / qualification
- Experience of SAP an advantage
- Knowledge of AV product technical specifications an advantage
- AV Rack building experience an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and a team player