Care Home Manager
Greenwich, Greater London, England
£20 - 27 per hour + Negotiable
The Hourly rate is Negotiable dependent upon experience and we are hoping to get someone started as soon as possible.
The role is Full Time and operates on a 6+Month ongoing contract We are looking to get someone started as soon as possible.
* The day to day management of a community based staffed house for people with a learning disability.
* The maintenance of high quality care which meets identified standards.
* Ensuring that individual tenants are supported and provided with opportunities and choices.
* Participation in the direct provision of tenant care.
* Responsible for ensuring that all House, GLO Departmental and Council procedures and policies are followed and implemented
* Responsible for the implementation of the Department's Health and Safety Policies and for the Health and Welfare of all individuals using or visiting the building.
* Responsible for ensuring that the Council's Equal Opportunities policies are adhered to.
* Responsible for the first line management of the Inspection process and with the Residential Services Manager to respond to and plan the completion of requirements identified by the inspectors.
* To be responsible for ensuring that all complaints are recorded and dealt with in line with the Council's procedure
* To be responsible, on a rota basis with the Residential Services Manager and other house managers, to be part of the GLO on call system.
* Experience in Managing homes for Adults with Learning Disabilities
* NVQ Registered Manager Award minimum
* Trained to Administer Medication
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more information, please contact Khalsa at Spencer Clarke Group
Posted 4 days ago