Internal Recruiter - Healthcare
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, England
Elysium Healthcare brings together a unique approach to the delivery of care where the patient is embedded in the heart of all aspects of hospital life.
Elysium Healthcare has a network of over 70 services strategically placed across England and Wales.
We are currently looking for an Internal Recruiter to work at our Head Office, this will be 12 month fixed term contract. The role is located in Borehamwood and you will be joining the resourcing team and taking the resourcing responsibly for a number of our services. HHqeHHH
Our Internal Recruiter role involves:
- Proactively identifying candidates by utilising multiple strategies including: online databases, job boards, social media and employee referrals, as well as through networking.
- Working closely with other Internal Recruiters and Hospital Directors to develop and execute sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet recruiting goals
- Identifying and assessing talent to fill senior level and difficult to fill positions. Developing "passive" candidates through networking.
- Sourcing active and passive candidates from online databases, internal databases, job boards, and employee referrals
- Providing pre-qualified candidates who are the best match for the assigned positions through active on-going search
- Screening candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, and basic qualifications
- Generating a high volume/high quality pipeline of future suitable candidates
- Building long-term, successful relationships with key members of staff at the different hospitals you will be recruiting for.
- Helping devise and coordinate new recruitment initiatives such as Open Days and recruitment campaigns to source the best talent.
- Occasional, nationwide travel to the new services acquired.
To be successful as an Internal Recruiter, you'll need:
- Previous recruitment experience including experience of devising new recruitment strategies and campaigns
Ideally to possess experience of working in the healthcare industry previously
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- To be computer literate with knowledge of Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally to own your own car and be willing to travel
About our benefits
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- Competitive starting salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Free meals
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Voluntary Benefits
If you are interested in applying for the role please click apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com .
Posted 134 days ago