Entry Level Allocator Womanswear
£18000 - £19000 per annum
This renowned high street retailer is currently looking for an allocator for their womanswear line.
As an allocator your key features of the role include:
- Running weekly and daily sales reports
- Analysing, allocating and managing stock levels throughout the week
- Daily communication with stores and the warehouse
- Leasing with buying regarding various issues such as delivery dates
- Action any price or product code changes.
The key benefits of the role include:
- Salary of up to £19,000
- Staff discount
- 25 days holiday
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Exposure to a renowned high street retailer
- Progression opportunities within merchandising
This brand has earned its rightful position as an aspirational, trend led high street brand. No previous experience is required with this entry level role, just exposure to retail and a degree qualification.
If you are interested in the role and would like to know more details, please contact Tim Maguire on email@example.com
Posted 136 days ago