Lutterworth, Leicestershire, England
£49k per year
Salary: £49,000 + Bonus
We are recruiting for a truely multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a well establised manufacturing company based near Lutterworth. The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery on site as well as getting involved with site project work. The ideal candidate will need to come from a fast paced manufacturing background and have a good attitude towards continious improvements. You need to have a strong background in both electrical and mechanical engineering and you MUST have a Electrical Qualification.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
* The candidate MUST have a Electrical Qualification
* Electrical Experience on 3 phase motors, inverters, drives, sensors, contactors, relays, fault finding on PLCs etc
* Mechanical Experience on Hydraulics, Pnematics, gearboxes, Belts, Bearings, Welding (Advantage)
* Experience carrying out PPMs
* Flexible Attitude
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
* Training and development
* Career Progression
* One of the best salaries in the area
* Excellent Holiday package
Benefits : Pension, Healthcare, Bonus, Training and career development
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Posted 38 days ago