Job provided by Hiring People
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
One of London's leading Project Management Consultancies are currently seeking a Construction Estimator to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Construction Estimator with experience in the interior fit out sector to join a fun and social team. Everyone has different skills and services to bring to the table so there is an aspect of collaboration in all projects. You will be working for a small sized construction division within the dynamic consultancy. The company offer a range of services such as Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Interior Design, Branding & Identity and Hospitality Consultancy.
The office is currently based in Southbank Central which is a hub of activity - has free coffees, free beer on tap, events, ping pong tables and you can bring dogs into office! The company has a great community feel and hold office socials.
- Pricing a range of projects
- Preparing quotations and tender returns
- Researching material, plant and labour costs
- Liaising with and appointing suppliers and subcontractors
- Ongoing tracking of project costs and variations against budget
- Preparing interim valuations
- Interfacing with clients throughout project duration.
- Graduate in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or similar
- Must have experience in interior fit out sector, it would be highly advantageous to have experience from a main contractor but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written English
- Highly numerate with intermediate/advanced excel
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Organised, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- You will need to be accurate, self-motivated and trustworthy
About the Company
"Whether we're designing, managing or developing projects, our focus is always on fresh thinking. We've built a global portfolio, forming strong working relationships with many of the world's leading brands, organisations and private clients. We began life as Warwick Avenue in 2000, soon becoming established as one of London's leading project management consultancies, known for our commitment and extremely high standards. In 2006, we set up Luxe Interior International in Dubai, which quickly became one of the top-three interior design consultancies in the Middle East. Over the years, both companies have shared many projects and clients, so we've now joined together as LXA, offering the best of both businesses from offices in London and Dubai."
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more please attach your CV to the link provided and the hiring company will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.