Brighton, East Sussex
Up to £9.20 per hour + tablet
Location: Asda, Brighton Marina BN1
What will I be doing?
Employed by CPM, working as a PartTime Sampler, you will be working in a designated Asda store. You will be proactively engaging with customers and delivering a high quality, inspirational instore experience. This includes preparing, sampling and promoting a range of branded products in store, as well as Asdas own products and confidently speaking with customers on the features and benefits of these products, increasing brand awareness and encouraging sales and growth.
You will enjoy this PartTime Sampling role if you .
* Are looking for a great part time role where your core working days fall on Thursdays, Fridays and weekends
* Would love the chance to showcase your outgoing and friendly nature and are happy to proactively approach customers to engage their interest in the products you are representing.
* Love retail and creating great customer experiences, ideally having previous experience of working in retail
* Excellent punctuality and time keeping
* Good communication skills and well presented
* Over the age of 18 years
* Comfortable with using technology as you will be provided with a tablet to use at work
* You will need a smartphone and to have access to the internet, so you can record key information such as working hours
* Can work weekends, and have the flexibility to work additional hours as required throughout the year
* Successful candidates will require a level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate. We can help facilitate this upon joining, where required.
You will benefit from the following
* Permanent contract and paid annual leave
* Access to company incentives and pension schemes
* Comprehensive induction training, as well as ongoing coaching and support
Our Sampling Colleagues work part time hours, averaging 2 days per week over the year (shifts are typically 6.5 hours)
* Your normal hours of work are to be worked on either Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, or a combination of those days, between the hours of 8am and 10pm. The actual times of work will vary according to the needs of the business and will involve regular weekend working and additional hours during peak retail periods.
CPM and you apply now to become part of our team of great people promoting great brands!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer
Posted 22 days ago