Job provided by Workvine
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Parts Importing Co-ordinator to join our successful team within our client's prestigious operation in Desford, Leicestershire, dealing with car parts within a large logistics facility.
The successful candidate will benefit from full time work and excellent working conditions, with opportunities for progression.
The hours are Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:00, £10.50 per hour.
The Parts Importing Co-ordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Creation and distribution of New Model Reporting suite including analysis, deployment facility metrics, high hurts trackers reporting when required.
- Creation of Primary Equipment Pack at market level, identifying parts applicable to programme using introduction code, geographical reference, market applicability, vehicle specification, failure rate.
- Order processing in line with first vehicle in markets, tracking and provide regular feedback to customers.
- Order log creation and daily monitoring to ensure end to end process completion.
- Governance reporting highlighting line input, work with Inventory Optimisation team to identify if additional schedules are required
- Work closely with Senior Lead Planner, Supervisors & Manager to identify and implement Continuous Improvement ideas
- Work within a team and demonstrate the company's core values at all times
The Parts Importing Co-ordinator will have the following:
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Computer literate and fully competent in Microsoft Office Applications
- Intermediate Excel level & Power point skills
- Reporting experience is essential
- SAP experience is desired but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- To have a professional, proactive and flexible approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure and towards set cut off timings
In return we can offer:
- A large subsidised canteen and free on-site car parking facilities.
- A dedicated Siamo on-site services team, contactable 24/7.
- FREE Retail Vouchers and Insurance from Day 1.
You will be able to enrol yourself to join our Siamo Benefits scheme. This is a free service set up by Siamo that is aimed to reward all Siamo employees. Siamo Benefits aim is to save our candidates money when shopping online, in store or by phone with access to over 1,600 discount, cashback and voucher partners.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria or would like to discuss in more detail, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send through your application or call Beth at Siamo on ##### ######.