Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Exciting new opportunities in Sheffield!
Teaching Force are working with numerous Multi Academy Trusts in Sheffield and the surrounding areas who are seeking qualified Key Stage 2 Teachers to work on various supply contracts.
You will be required to teach Key Stage 2 students on a regular basis, therefore UK Primary School experience, and knowledge of the National Curriculum is essential.
We are seeking passionate, reliable and enthusiastic individuals if this sounds like you, then apply online today!
Successful candidates will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in UK Primary Schools
- An enhanced DBS disclosure (we can help you acquire this if necessary)
Whats in it for you? As part of the Teaching Force team you will benefit from:
- Competitive daily rates paid weekly through either PAYE or an Umbrella Companyits your choice
- A £50 reward for both you and your friend every time you recommend someone to us and they start work
- Access to free CPD courses, resources and learning materials online
- Dedicated consultants available to offer advice, support and guidance throughout all of your placements
- A secure online portal where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment information
- Full compliance with Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) to ensure youre receiving the pay and benefits you deserve
- Pension contributions (after a qualifying period)
For further information please email our recruitment team #####@######.### or call us on ##### ######for an informal chat.
Were always looking for ways to make your job search easier our newest addition is partnering with Supply Clouds! Supply Clouds is a free app that connects Schools, Agencies and Candidates like you in a more efficient way. Some of the schools and academies we work with are now advertising their vacancies exclusively within the app so we dont want you to miss out!
Teaching Force is a Midlands based education recruitment agency offering a refreshing approach to helping you in your career.
Teaching Force is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer.