Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Location: City of London
Salary: £22,000 to £23,000 per annum
About the Company:
The CISI's Marketing and Communications Team is experienced, diverse and fun to work with, comprising 20 people based in 2 countries and operating across 9 international offices. Our cross-functional scope combines multiple activities such as Strategy and Operational Marketing, Media and Communications, Web, Design, Video Production and Editorial and Content Marketing.
Our well-rounded team, key to CISI's activity, interacts with different internal key stakeholders such as Business Development, CRM, Membership, Education Development, Qualifications, Publications, Operations and Finance.
We are looking for a friendly pro-active Team Assistant to support us with administrative tasks.
Team Assistant Responsibilities:
- Processing invoices, updating the Department budget spreadsheet and reporting on expenditure.
- Liaising with suppliers', maintaining documentation of contracts and checking and processing payments.
- Sourcing, monitoring and maintaining a stock of CISI promotional material.
- Setting up and admin for team activities, other internal and external meetings and events.
- Supporting CISI's social media activity.
- Managing the Marketing email inbox and compiling mailing lists.
- Packaging promotional material to send out and organising couriers.
- Maintaining a number of databases (e.g. suppliers, printing works, etc.).
- Providing ad-hoc support (e.g. assisting the Assistant Director).
Team Assistant Requirements :
- 2-5 years of previous office experience.
- Attention to details and excellent organisation skills.
- The ability to multi task and be proactive with a positive attitude.
- An outgoing personality with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office and Social Media platforms.
Team Assistant Benefits :
- 7½% company contribution into a personal pension, in addition to your own contribution of 1½% via salary exchange.
- Life insurance and income protection insurance.
- A sports club subsidy.
- 26 days' leave per annum (which includes three days at Christmas).
After one year's service, private medical insurance cover, annual travel insurance cover and a paid annual travel ticket, which is worth between £1,384pa and £3,755pa depending on where you live and the cost of your ticket.
If you meet the Team Assistant requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!