Data Centre Facilities Manager
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
£47k - 50k per year
Our client is one of the largest FM companies in the UK who work with a number of bluechip Data centre clients servicing some of the largest Data centres throughout the UK with a focus London. They specialise in technical facilities management and engineering services. They are currently on the lookout for a Facilities Manager.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
Duties and Responsibilities: This role will require a management professional with a broad range of skills and knowledge. As the Facilities Manager, you will be expected to coordinate and manage the technical, telecom, security, mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) systems as well as all of the soft FM on the site.
- Knowledge of Critical Facilities infrastructure needs and requirements.
- Ideally an Electrical & Mechanical background but another trade or building services background would be considered.
- High level of communication and leadership skills.
Required Experience Job Requirements:
- Strong understanding of computer networking concepts
- Strong knowledge of hardware concepts and component installation
- Customer focused attitude with previous customer service experience
- Understanding of facility management and data centre infrastructure
- Possess strong analytical skills, and effective interpersonal relationship skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom
Salary- £47,000-£50,000 (Depending on experience)
If you think this position could be of interest please send an up to date CV to email@example.com . They are hoping to conduct interviews ASAP.
Posted 9 days ago