Job provided by Paul Mitchell Associates
Share this job on social:
About the job
Accounts Payable Administrator 12 month FTC.
Our client, based in North Leicester is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable administrator to join their team on a 12 month FTC. Being immediately available or on a short notice period, you will possess a minimum of 12 months solid AP experience. You will be a real team player and be able communicate effectively across the board at all levels. Your role will report into the AP Senior Administrator and will involve the following;
- Responsible for accurate and timely transaction processing for AP, in line with company policies and procedures which include:
- Input invoices & credit notes
- Raising petty cash cheques
- BACs run
- Concur Expenses
- Allocation of payments
- Email & Phone Queries
- Statement Reconciliations
- Arranging Fast payments
- Setting up of Templates for Fast payments
- Delivery of departmental tasks against target.
Flexible approach to work and willing to work overtime during busy periods to meet demand
Customerfocused and can communicate clearly and confidently with customers, suppliers and colleagues at all levels
- Selfmotivated and able to work under pressure to meet targets and deadlines
- Takes ownership for resolving issues and seeks assistance when needed
- Works accurately and with attention to detail
- Works with integrity in the best interest of both customer and company
- Excellent customer service, influencing and interpersonal skills
As a suitable candidate, you must;
- Have previous experience in an Accounts Payable Administrative position
- Have a flexible working approach and be able to convey a positive attitude to staff and customers at all times.
- Ability to learn new systems
- Can work on own initiative.
- Prioritise work effectively to meet different business requirements, works to tight deadlines.
- Has a high attention to detail and able to identify inaccuracies effectively.
- Have good interpersonal skills, and possess the ability to present and communicate at all levels of the business, including board level.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including intermediate Excel and Word
- Excellent communications and customer service skills (written and verbal)
In return, my client offers an excellent working environment, a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus stat, death in service, pension and a staff discount scheme. For further information, please contact us on ##### ######.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.