MOT Tester Mechanic
£22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits:Bonus
On a daily basis you will be:
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Carrying out MOTs and MOT repair work
A high level of communication skills is essential to ensure a smooth flow in the workshop. You will need to be well presented at all times showing you want to represent the company in the best possible light.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
Previous Motor Trade experience is essential.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
Please email your CV in complete confidence as soon as possible to Michelle Hall at Driven Motor Jobs
Posted 17 days ago