Stafford, Staffordshire, GB, ST16 3EA
Dependent on experience
* To carry our general maintenance duties associated with the smooth running of the equipment. This includes regular periodical checks and repairs.
* To carry out setting duties to ensure the correct product can be manufactured to the correct tolerances. This includes regular checks during manufacture.
* To carry out general operator duties to assist in the running of the factory.
* To support the day to day smooth running of the factory in conjunction with the supervisors and Production Manager.
* To recommend plant improvements to increase efficiency of running
* To carry out daily and weekly checks of equipment as required to ensure all guarding and interlocks are in place and working.
* To coordinate with purchasing to order spare parts and replacement items.
* Knowledge of the plant and equipment would be an advantage
* Mechanical or general maintenance skills
* Willingness to take on new additional responsibilities and progress within the business.
* Contributory Pension scheme
* Free Life Insurance
* Free Employee Assistance Programme
* Free Car Parking
* Free Drinks
* Annual Holidays up to 23 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 0600 to 14.30 and Friday 06.00 to 13.30.
If you are interested in our Maintenance / Setter / Operator role, please apply online.
Posted 75 days ago