Bingham, Nottinghamshire, England
£15k - 16.5k per year + Benefits
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
* You will have exceptional customer serviceability
* You will have a professional manner and appearance as you will be face to face with clients and business associates daily
* You will have general office admin experience including answering the telephone, filing, photocopying, scanning, emailing and opening post.
* You will be confident being the first point of contact for the company for clients, whether they have arrived for a meeting or over the telephone
The successful candidate will have a positive can-do attitude with the ability to provide service with passion.
Within this position, you'll also be:
* Keeping the office neat and tidy
* Arranging and preparing meetings rooms and teas/coffee etc.
* Arranging meetings for internal colleagues
* Running Office errands - banks, shops, clients and partners
* Assisting Office Manager with necessary tasks
* Being responsible for ordering company stationery
* Being responsible for company social media
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £16,500
Working hours are Monday - Friday
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobs
Posted 38 days ago