Job provided by Comfort Call
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Comfort Call are recruiting for an organised and experienced Field Care Supervisor to join their team in Mansfield (NG18), Sutton-in-Ashfield (NG17), Kirkby-in-Ashfield (NG17)
The role of the field care supervisor is to support the delivery of the highest quality care support services by carrying out a range of functions in the field, including the assessment and review of individual services and the practical supervision, instruction and support of care workers. Field care supervisors can expect to spend the majority of their working time in the community carrying out their primary functions, but their role will typically also entail a certain amount of office-based administrative work.
As a field care supervisor you will ideally hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent. However those with experience who hold a level 2 will be considered.
As a Field care Supervisor your role will include the following duties :
- Carry out initial risk and needs assessments in respect of individual service users.
- Work in partnership with service users, their family, carers, advocates, healthcare professionals and others to ensure the seamless delivery of holistic packages of individual care support;
- Work with care coordinators to support the planning of realistic, effective care worker rotas;
- Carry out regular reviews of individual services and risk assessments;
- Participate as required in multi-disciplinary review of service users' needs.
- Shadow new care workers in the field to ensure their competence;
- Carry out the on-site observation and evaluation of care worker practice as part of routine supervision, in response to particular performance concerns, or as otherwise directed;
- Provide ad hoc support and instruction to care workers in the field, including in an emergency.
- Promote a safe working environment and safe systems of work;
- Understand and follow hazard and accident reporting procedures;
- Be alert to any changes in service users' condition and circumstances and act appropriately when these change;
- Responding to Emergency Call outs when required.
Benefits of working for us:
- A Fantastic Pension Scheme.
- Competitive rates of pay and 28 days' annual leave (pro rata)*
- Full training and ongoing support
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
- Employee referral bonus programmes*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level Criminal Records Check.
Comfort Call is an equal opportunities employer.
- Terms and conditions apply.