Sales Ledger Analyst - Altrincham
Altrincham, Greater Manchester, England
£20k - 25k per year + Benefits + Pension
* Salary Range: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
* Entrepreneurial rapid-growth Healthcare Staffing company - launched in 2014
* Hamilton Cross has grown from ZERO to £11 million turnover in just 4 years
* Expected to double in size again in the foreseeable future
* Hamilton Cross is a market-leading company with a national network of 9 Branches (having started 2017 with just 1 branch)
* Role would suit an individual experienced in Sales Ledger work
Due to rapid national growth through an expanding national network of branches, Hamilton Cross is currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger Analyst to play a key role in:
* Producing large-scale invoicing runs on a weekly basis.
* Overseeing the revenue function of the business which includes (1) direct invoicing and (2) self-bill invoicing processes.
* Recording sales data and communicating it to the Group SSC.
* Ongoing analysis and reconciliation of revenue from various sources.
* Clearing a back-log of reconciliation work.
* Liaising with Clients with regards to invoicing and outstanding debt.
* Invoicing query-resolution.
* Credit Control activities in conjunction with the Group Credit Control team to speed up the conversion of debt to cash.
* Designing new processes and improving existing processes.
* Improving communications/links with all stakeholders.
The Role :
Reporting directly into the Operational Finance Manager, this role will provide crucial management and analysis of the overall sales revenue generation function and will be a financial focal-point for Clients, the Branches and the Group Shared Service Centre.
The Person :
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Sales Ledger professional who has:
* excellent skills in Excel
* hands-on with a strong work-ethic
* experienced working as part of a team or alone
* a strong ability to reconcile large sets of data
* able to build relationships with all stakeholders
Posted 70 days ago