Outreach Support Worker
Tower Hamlets, London
£80 - £110 per day + negotiable
* Delivering one to one coaching, advice and Guidance to young adults
* Providing social and learning support
* Signposting to safeguarding and SEN assessment
* Delivering weekly personal social development session
* Overseeing progression and monitoring jobreadiness through the skills profile and conducting tutorials.
* Working with internal/external staff to help ensure positive progression
This role is suited for:
* Experience working with pupils with social and emotional difficulties
* Team Teach Training is desired
* Good academic knowledge
* Experience in using behaviour techniques within a classroom
* Knowledge of teaching range Ks3 and Ks4.
* Must be Caring, Adaptable and highly intuitive
* Great pay rates
* Have the chance to become a teacher at the school
* Gain valuable experience planning and delivering lessons
* Work within a renowned autism provision
* Work with extremely qualified senior staff
* Be supported by senior members of staff
The school have a mission statement that they are very committed to, which is to ensure all students enjoy their achievement. They continue to develop the curriculum and offer a wide range of activities in music, arts and sport through which children and young people can express themselves. The wellbeing of students is marked as a priority and they continue to keep up to date with this by building strong relationships with students and families.
Click Apply now to be considered for this great position as Outreach Support Worker in Tower Hamlets, Greater London, or for more information about the role, contact Ilkan Pasa on 0207 845 5450 / OPTION 3 or Ilkan.email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! Thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor
*Great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
*Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 124 days ago