Solicitor - Immigration
Lexcel accredited firm in Bedford seeks an Immigration Solicitor.
Our client is currently in search of a solicitor with solid experience in business and private immigration. The successful candidate will report to the supervising partner whilst undertaking a varied caseload of immigration matters.
Responsibilities • Instructing counsel • Preparing bail applications • Subject access requests • Human rights • Asylum matters • Sponsor licence applications • EEA applications • Providing advice on migrant employees • Extension applications • Deportation and removals
The Candidate • Applications are encouraged from solicitors with a minimum of four years’ PQE in both business and private immigration matters • Possess a good knowledge of compliance • Ability to manage a team is desired • Outstanding business development skills • Excellent communication skills both verbally and written • Strong IT skills
The Firm Our client is a Lexcel accredited practice, who provides the full range of services from their offices headquartered in Bedfordshire. Blending traditional values of outstanding client care with innovative solutions and modern technology, they ensure a cost-effective, high quality service. Located in an ideal location with easy access to transport links and local amenities, they are now looking to recruit an Immigration Solicitor.
Solicitor - Immigration
For further details of this Immigration Solicitor vacancy, please contact Sophie quoting reference SG03044601.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 173 days ago