Registered Nurse - Private Nursing Home
Christchurch, Dorset, England
£30,120 - 37,324 per year + benefits
Location: Christchurch, Dorset
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - very flexible - Options of hours available - 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Pay: £16.09 - £17.09 + enhancements for weekends + paid breaks (£30,120 - £37,324 based on full time hours)
*5/5 CQC* & 9.7/10 review score!
Service: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN ) to work in a a fantastic nursing home based in Christchurch. This bright and unique nursing home has a traditional and homely feel and offers warm and welcoming environment. The healthcare team are motivated and passionate about the quality of care that they provide and the Home Manager is looking for a caring and like-minded nurse ( RGN / RMN ) to join their friendly team of staff.
Registered Care Categories*: Old Age
You will receive amazing support from day one with a full induction to make sure you are comfortable. You will benefit from ongoing support and training throughout your career with this home.
* Annual professional subscriptions, including NMC registrations paid for by the company
* Support with studies and diploma qualifications (depending on job role)
* Excellent inductions, training and 'on the job' support
* We provide fantastic homely environments
* Work with friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals
* Offer real career progression opportunities
* Annually review salaries and hourly pay rates
* Paid breaks
* Additional hours / overtime opportunities
* Hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
* Free uniforms provided
* Contributory pension scheme
* DBS background checks at no cost to you
* 'Extras' our exclusive employee discount scheme with access to a free advisory support service for team members and their families
More about you
You will be a qualified Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN ) with a current NMC registration (PIN). This home can support newly qualified nurses and will offer excellent raining and support.
For more information or to apply, please call Rebecca on 01489 774213 or email: email@example.com
Posted 9 days ago