Job provided by Luton Bennett
Share this job on social:
About the job
£26,000 to £30,000 + (Voluntary Overtime Available At 1.5X) OTE circa £39,000 + Holiday + Pension
Double Days - 6.00am - 14.00pm + 14.00pm - 10.00pm
Maintenance Engineer required for manufacturing company who can offer a stable career, training and development and the chance to work in a small team of Maintenance Engineers.
The Maintenance Engineer role will suit candidates from any production/manufacturing background who have mechanical experience, although additional electrical skills are beneficial. You will be working with hydraulics and gears, bearings and should have some basic electrical fault finding and diagnosis skills up to 3 phase.
The role will be mainly reactive maintenance although a PPM schedule and preventative maintenance will be a key part of position as well.
You will work within a growing team and report directly to the Maintenance Manager. Although this is primarily a hands-on role, additional experience with scheduling to assist the Maintenance Manager will be beneficial.
The Maintenance Engineer role will be DOUBLE DAYS BASED with an on call rota (Every other week). This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company and work within an excellent working environment.
- DOUBLE DAYS BASED, Monday to Friday 6.00am-14.00pm + 14.00pm - 10.00pm.
- 80% reactive maintenance, but looking to implement a strong PPM schedule.
- Working in a dirty environment using overhead Cranes.
- Multiskilled or mechanical biased.
- Working on hydraulics and gears/bearings.
- Candidates from ANY production/maintenance environment encouraged to apply.
- Confident working independently and part of a team to contribute to PPM work and schedules (full training on planned maintenance implementation given).