Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Location: Kings Lynn, PE30 1DZ
About the Company:
Freebridge Community Housing was set up in 2006 and now manages around 7,000 homes and 17 sheltered schemes in West Norfolk. We employ over 230 people, including our own Property Services team of operatives. As part of the e2 consortium, our combined aim is to build strong and sustainable communities by providing high quality affordable homes within well designed neighborhood's.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our busy HR Team. The purpose of this position is to provide overall support to the HR team in preparing contracts, maintaining administrative systems and procedures, and entering sensitive data onto HR Systems.
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Administer sickness absence process from end to end. Collate and advise the payroll supervisor on any changes to employee's terms and monthly sickness absence.
- Co-ordinate the return of all annual performance reviews. Prepare and record information utilising Excel spreadsheet and information from the HR system in order to provide information to Management Team. Prepare and deliver all letters for employees.
- Administer the maternity and paternity schemes including liaising with employees, managers and the payroll section.
- Provide administration support for on boarding and new starter processes including and working in conjunction with HR Advisors to ensure seamless process of delivery. Manage the DBS process as part of the new starter process.
- Update the computerised HR system and extract data and run reports as required for all levels of management.
- Track and record training and development applications and provide analysis of training data to managers as required.
- Administer the apprenticeship Levy scheme ensuring accurate record keeping of apprenticeships.
- Maintain the confidential personal filing system in line with compliance requirements. Ensure compliance with Data Protection and GDPR in accordance with legislation and best practice.
- Other such duties as may be required from time to time.
HR Administrator Requirements:
- Level 2 Business Admin/Maths, English GCSE Grade C (or equivalent academic achievement)
- Holder of a Level 3 CIPD Foundation Certificate or able to demonstrate a clear, thorough understanding of HR processes and procedures and employment legislation including the preparation of contracts of employment.
- Proven experience of working in a busy HR office.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Proven organisational skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Ability to use own initiative in problem solving.
- Ability to maximise usage of computer packages.Ability to work accurately under pressure to strict deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Competent with usage of Microsoft Office applications.
HR Administrator Benefits:
- 25 days per annum + Bank Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Incentives
If you meet the HR Administrator requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!