Job provided by Talk Staff Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer, to play a key role within a small team. This role does include some travel and a full, clean driving license is required and this is a full time, permanent position, following a successful probation period.
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the IT Industry + MCP desirable
- Key focus on Customer Service
- Strong knowledge of general IT Hardware such as; PC's, Laptops, Servers, NAS, Printers & Smart Phones
- Strong knowledge of general networking (DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, Switches, Routers and Wireless)
- Strong knowledge of virtualization technologies (Hyper-V & VMWare)
- Experience with Remote Access Tools such as; RMM Platform, LogMeIn or Team Viewer
- Experience managing and maintaining backups and AV using an administrative console.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange software
- Strong knowledge of server networks
- Strong knowledge of server migrations and site installs
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Windows XP to Windows Server 2016
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (2007 onwards), Office 365
The successful candidate will have experience of supporting other systems (CMM's, Phone Systems, CCTV, CAD, Accounting Packages, SQL, ERP.
Within this position, you'll also be:
- Manage and implement server migration projects
- Assess, design and engineer new equipment installations
- Maintain, develop and upgrade security systems (Firewall, AV, Email Security)
- Build strong relationships directly with customers
- Provide senior level support 3rd line support (site down, high impact, virus outbreaks)
- Monitor Internal and Customer systems (Servers, Networking, Storage)
- Support 1st & 2nd Line engineers
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
Working hours are Monday - Friday. 08:30 - 17:##### ######Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Sales, HR, Marketing, Finance and Office support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - ######.###/jobs