Telford, Shropshire, England
£20,442 - 22,847 per year
For the successful Industrial Cleaners/Hygiene Operatives our client is offering:
* Competitive Salary
* Permanent position
* 5pm-3am Monday - Friday
* Free Parking
* Overtime available
The role - Industrial Cleaner/Hygiene Operative;
* Undertake scheduled, daily hygiene & deep cleaning tasks as requested by Hygiene Team Leader/Manager
* Ensuring that all traces of production waste is removed from all equipment, floors & walls.
* clean to the highest standard by deep cleaning with the use of chemicals and disinfectant.
* Complete all work in accordance with current Health and Safety Regulations
* Follow all of the Company Policies & Procedures
* Ensure equipment and materials are maintained, cleaned and in safe working order.
* Report any Machine and Fabrication defaults to the Hygiene Team Manager/Supervisor.
What our client is looking for in an Industrial Cleaner/Hygiene Operative;
* Appropriate experience of operating in a similar role.
* Level 2 in Food & Hygiene
* Good communication skills and able to share any changes within the team.
* COSHH trained/experiences
Key skills or similar Job titles:
Industrial Cleaner / Hygiene Operative / Hygiene Cleaner / COSHH
Telford / Newport / Market Drayton / Shifnal / Bridgnorth / Shrewsbury / Wolverhampton
For further information about this and other positions please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Posted 6 days ago