Job provided by Mane Contract Services
Share this job on social:
About the job
Mane are looking for a Finance Assistant to start in Frimley working for one of the largest industrial manufacturing companies in Europe on an initial 3 month fixed term contract basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is seeking a challenge, looking to gain experience within a global organisation and ultimately wants to make a difference.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage the day to day operations of the department including; team availability and workload, department & team performance.
- Administration of Purchase Ledger, clearance of workflow, parked/blocked invoice reports, correcting posting errors
- Accurate control, monitoring and clearance of invoice queries and rebates
- Supplier reconciliations in particular utilities
- Close liaison with other departments and relationship building with customers
- Focus on continuous improvement of processes to maximize the departments deliverables to the Business Units supported.
- Month end closing activities
- Project cost control and billing including control of CAPEX
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Finance experience is required, part qualified would be advantageous
- People management and SAP experience are essential qualities
- Strong team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be PC literate (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with confidential information
We are looking for someone who is happy to work alone or in a small team and a strong problem solver.
If you have worked in finance before and have experience looking at processes and refining please apply to this advert.