Childcare & Early Years Assessor Level 5
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
The Role: Childcare & Early Years Assessor Level 5
* Managing a caseload of learners across the North West, Shropshire and Staffordshire, you will be delivering the new Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Childcare and Early Years
* You will be utilising your extensive experience within an early years setting where you have experience of liaising with multiple agencies to provide a first class educational environment for early years learners
* You will be liaising with the employer to ensure the learners progress and develop their skill base
* You will be using your enthusiasm for the sector and passion for training to ensure that your learners meet the companys impressive completion rates of 95%
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Childcare & Early Years Assessor Level 5
* You will have experience of delivering and assessing Early Years or Childcare to a minimum of level 5 recently
* Your background will be as a Manager within an Early Years setting where you will have managed a team and the smooth running of an Early Years provision
* To qualify to deliver this qualification you must possess a minimum of a level 5, ideally or above qualification such as an HND, Foundation Degree or a Degree
* You must be a competent, highly experienced Early Years or Childcare Trainer Assessor who will be able to hit the ground running with delivering this New Standard
Desirables: Childcare & Early Years Assessor Level 5
* Degree level qualification
The Employer: Childcare & Early Years Assessor Level 5
* Our client has a fun, creative and engaging learnercentred approach to training that is accessible to all. They are a leading Training Provider offering fully funded Apprenticeships, Employability courses and creative courses in Childcare, Care, Business, Management, Hospitality and Hair and Beauty.
* Having delivered training to over 1500 learners, our clients training team are passionate about inspiring learning and motivating people to achieve the best possible outcomes whether this be finding the right career or receiving the training to help them to be the best that they can.
* Their current Apprenticeship completion rate is at 93% consistently high and against a National Average of 65% (against SFA targets).
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 16 days ago