Primary Teachers Required
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England
Pay depending on scale- PAYE
Vision for Education are URGENTLY looking for Newly Qualified and Experienced Teachers required for day to day and long term supply teaching work in Middlesbrough, Stockton, Hartlepool, Redcar and North Yorkshire.
Our schools provide a very supportive atmosphere to any visiting teacher and for day to day bookings usually provide planning. Schools look for an enthusiastic teacher with good classroom management skills who can ensure continuity of education for their pupils. If this is you, and you have even just one day a week free please get in touch ASAP.
At Vision for Education, we work hard to provide a high level of service to both our staff and schools that wish to work with us. We pride ourselves on being a well-established, market-leading teacher supply agency with industry experience and expertise. As part of TES Global we have cemented our position as one of the industry's most trusted recruitment partners.
Our consultants are knowledgeable about the current educational climate and the challenges that teachers and support staff face.
If you are a hard-working and enthusiastic Primary Teacher looking to either secure long term work, or are seeking a move into something more flexible, Vision for Education would love to hear from you.
To join our Supply Primary Teacher register, you must:-
* Hold QTS and have recent, referenceable classroom experience
* Be a motivated and able practitioner, able to adapt your teaching to best suit the needs of your host school.
* Be a consistent and reflective Primary Teacher, able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Why work for Vision for Education?
* Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
* You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
* Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
* If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
* We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
* We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
* After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
* Our Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Posted 34 days ago