Assistant Quantity Surveyor (M&E Building Services)
Circa £28,000 + Car package + Benefits
- Permanent employment opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with excellent career development.
- Working for a leading National M&E Contractor boasting a substantial order book 2015/2016.
- Varied project portfolio across commercial, leisure, government and industrial sectors.
- Financial turnover exceeds £150 million.
- Ideal "next step" for a recently qualified Quantity Surveying graduate or time served apprentice.
As an M&E Quantity Surveyor working within the commercial team and supporting a team of Quantity surveyors your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Contractual awareness / general understanding of construction contract law, demonstrating strong negotiation skills.
- Timely issue of notification.
- Management of Mechanical and Electrical subcontractors.
- Monitoring cash-flow.
- Cost control and management.
- Measuring work, plant, material and labour.
- Produce and monitor applications / final accounts.
- Check agreed subcontract applications / accounts.
- Complete management reports on time.
- Interpret reports.
- Reporting into Senior Quantity Surveyor and Commercial Manager.
Posted 139 days ago