£120 - £185 per day + Fringe
Tradewind have a range of supply teaching roles available; including full time, part time and temporary. We pride ourselves on being an educational specialismbased team, so will endeavour to support you in all manner of roles.
If you are are happy to take on full classroom and teaching responsibilities in a longer term supply teaching post, we would aim to pay you in line with your teacher pay scale.
As a primary or secondary teacher working for Tradewind, you will be required to;
* Hold a Qualified Teacher Status (preferable) and to have had previous experience working in a classroom.
* Be passionate about making a difference to a students learning.
* Supportive and understanding of all students needs.
* Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a students learning in the classroom.
* Be willing to mark all work that has been completed during the school day and leave feedback for the class teacher if necessary.
* Have a DBS (criminal records check) or being willing to complete one and be willing to undertake other Safer Recruitment and safeguarding checks.
* Be flexible to travel to ensure regular work in Essex.
And in return, whilst working for Tradewind Recruitment, you can expect;
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Flexible working.
* To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
* Free access to our 40 CPD courses.
* The opportunity to build relationships with primary and/or secondary schools across Essex.
* To be offered work that is suitable to your schedule; whether this is full or part time.
Job Types: Fulltime, Parttime, Temporary
Salary: £120.00 to £185.00 day
* Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) (Preferred)
* Driving (Preferred)
If you are keen to secure more work next term or from September, apply today or call Tim Campion on 01245 806737 for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to our fully certified CPD courses, thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 12 days ago