Chief Architect - Back End
London, Greater London, England
£90k - 130k per year + Benefits
£90,000 - £130,000 (Dependent on experience)
** 14 Vacancies of varying levels - Please apply to find out more **
One of Europe's largest tech firms is searching for an experienced Java Architect that is passionate about technology and is a team player to join their team of highly experienced staff from a variety of backgrounds. The opportunity will include using Java Spring Boot and microservices, as well as working with the cloud and growing your skills in this area.
The ideal Chief Architect for this role will have:
* Current commercial experience as an Architect or a senior developer contributing and working on the architecture side of things.
* Excellent Java knowledge and minimum 2-3 years past commercial experience working as a developer with Java 5 or above.
* Strong knowledge of Spring Boot or Microservices.
* Knowledge of cloud technologies beneficial such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or similar.
* Experience in a TDD, BDD or DDD environment desirable.
* Positive, can do attitude.
* Team player who is keen on contributing to the team and making a real difference with your input.
* Leadership skills highly beneficial.
* Flexible on travel every so often if needed
* Be currently based in the UK or Europe
Benefits of the successful Chief Architect will be:
* Up to 28 days holiday
* Contributory pension scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Company/team away days and lunches
* Great work environment
* Excellent salary dependent on experience:
* Developer roles up to £100k
* Architecture and Director roles between £90k - 140k
* + many more!!
*Unfortunately, sponsorship cannot be offered for this role - Sorry!
Posted 25 days ago